Our Purpose: We inspire leaders to influence transformation in their organizations by providing life-changing leadership education.
Nick’s University Values
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We are dedicated to the learning, teaching, and ongoing development of each other.
- We have fun while we work!
- We provide a clean and safe environment for our guests and team members.
- We honor individual passions, and creativity at work and at home.
- We communicate openly, clearly and honestly.
- We honor the relationships that connect our team, our guests and community.
- We take pride in our commitment to provide quality service and a quality product.
- We celebrate and reward accomplishments and “A+” players.
- We support balance between home and work.
- Health: We are a profitable and fiscally responsible company. We support the physical and emotional well-being of our guests and team members.
- Our team works through support and cooperation.
Simply put, Nick’s University is our leadership training program. It began nearly 10 years ago as an internal process for training our team to become trainers and managers with the support of Rudy Miick. This work has evolved since it’s inception. We recently began sharing the life changing learning with the public and now have such an abundance of material that we’ve had to split the class has into three separate courses with hands-on, experiential learning challenging participants physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. We’re about leadership, we’re about commitment, we’re about passion. You won’t find any school desks here – We dive in and dig deep.