As of October 11th 2017, Nick’s is adopting a new rewards program, powered by Thanx. Our new program is MUCH more accessible to you, our guests. You will be able to check your progress, points and rewards online, combine different people onto one account, and have access to even more promotions and giveaways! Guests with our current Frequent Guest card will need to set up a new account in order to continue to receive points. All your current rewards and points can be transferred to your new account!
This new, free rewards program will be available both online at thanx.com/nickspizzapub, and through an app on Apple and Android devices!
Rewards You Will Receive
Receive a Free Munchie just for signing up!
Earn 350 points and get $25 off your next purchase!
Birthday reward – get a free Moose Madness milk shake or smoothie on and 30 days from your Birthday!
Rewards are now applied even for discounted items, like BOGO Tuesday purchases, and drink specials!
How It Works
• You need to download the Thanx app or sign-up online at thanx.com.
• You’ll be asked to link a credit or debit card to your account.
• When you use this linked card to make purchases at any Nick’s Pizza & Pub location, you will automatically earn one point for every dollar spent (excluding taxes and tip).
• The app and website gives you access to your account, where you can see the progress towards rewards at Nick’s Pizza & Pub.
• Once you reach 350 points, a $25 reward will become available in your account. You can use this reward on your next purchase!
• Thanx works with credit card providers, who securely notify Nick’s Pizza & Pub about their transactions at our location. It’s completely safe and secure for you, our guests;
• Thanx does not store guests’ credit card numbers.
• Are you our current Frequent Guest? Great! Remember to transfer your points after you sign up for Thanx app.
How to View Your Account and Register a Credit Card
- Log in to your account.
- In the upper right hand corner in both the app or on the web page click on the three white lines. Click where you want to go: your account, registered cards, support or about Thanx.
Questions? Check out our FAQ for answers to commonly asked questions.