Mother’s Day at Nick’s Pizza & Pub
Celebrating Moms on Sunday, May 13th
Happy Mother’s Day!
40+ countries all over the world celebrate Mother’s day. We honor mothers and motherhood, and show them our love and appreciation! We give hugs and kisses, create cards, and give flowers and gifts!
What’s your Mom’s “The best Mother’s Day Ever”?
Here are some tips:
- Let Mom sleep in;
- Give mom a day off;
- Take the kids out; leave Mom at home. Take the kids to the park, a movie, a bike ride that will give their mother at least a two-hour break to do what she wants.
- Offer her favorite drink in bed, even if it’s a glass of water!
- Leave Mom some love notes all over the house
- Do a scavenger hunt for mom with a gift at the end. Here are some gift tips:
- A special photo frame;
- Does she love coffee?
- You get the idea…
- Put some flowers on the dining table;
- Invite Mom to her favorite place – park, zoo, museum, shop, spa;
- Does she like to take walks? Walk with her!
- Take the whole family out to lunch or dinner at Nick’s Pizza & Pub! What to try:
- A special surprise for every Mom that visits us on Mother’s Day
- Kids can make an extra card, saying why the mom is the best – it’s never enough
- Nick’s authentic Chicago thin-crust pizza. Moms love our special Margherita pizza!
- Mimosas! We have a special offer – $2 all day;
- Moms love our new seasonal cocktails! Dad is driving!
- Nick’s Colossal Cookie – great for the whole family;
- Take some family pictures;
- Family movie night with some of Mom’s favorite snacks. Let her pick the movie!
- Put the kids to bed early and let mom enjoy some silence!
To all the amazing mothers in our community, our entire team wishes you a very Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for all that you do.